Sound Healing Therapy, Music Medicine Research
Links to scientific research from the world of Sound Healing and Music Medicine; including but not limited to Solfeggio Frequencies such as 528 hertz as utilized in Sound Love Alchemy’s music.
- Effect of 528 Hz Music on the Endocrine System and Autonomic Nervous System (2018 – mentions 528hz, 444hz effectiveness)
- Efficacy, Treatment Characteristics, and Biopsychological Mechanisms of Music-Listening Interventions in Reducing Pain (MINTREP): Study Protocol of a Three-Armed Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial – (2020 – mentions 528hz, 444hz effectiveness)
- Sound Healing using Solfeggio Frequencies (2019 – general healing)
- Medicinal Music: An Anatomy of Music in the Healing Arts (2016- Music for healing surgery, trauma and disease)
- Influence of various intensities of 528 Hz sound-wave in production of testosterone in rat’s brain and analysis of behavioral changes (2019 – 528hz reduced anxiety in rats, produced testosterone)
- The Effects of 528 Hz Sound Wave to Reduce Cell Death in Human Astrocyte Primary Cell Culture Treated with Ethanol (2017 – 528hz reduced effects of alcoholism)
- The effect of low-frequency sound stimulation on patients with fibromyalgia: A clinical study (40 hz effective for Fibromalgia patients)
THIS PAGE WILL BE REGULARLY UPDATED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT A SOUND THERAPY RESEARCH PAPER LINK TO ADD TO THIS PAGE, PLEASE CONTACT US.